PRODUCT THAT MAY BE SUBJECT TO RETURN OR EXCHANGE
- Product received which does not match the original invoice.
- Unused product in its original packaging.
- Defective or damaged in-transit product, which must be accompanied by photographic evidence.
Photographs of damaged product as well as shipping box required.
- Custom product.
- Incomplete, partial, or used product.
DEADLINE FOR PROPOSED RETURN
Return requests must be received by Ispire within sixty (60) days of receipt of product.
AUTHORIZATION NUMBER AND FORM REQUIRED
Before the proposed return product can be shipped, the Return Material Authorization (RMA) Form must be completed by the customer. The Ispire employee taking the return request will assist the customer with completing the form.
PACKAGING AND SHIPPING
Product must be returned in its original packaging and original delivery box. Ispire assumes NO responsibility for the return shipping costs and assumes no responsibility for a refund in the event a return package is lost, stolen or misplaced; nor does Ispire assume any responsibility for damage to the return shipped product in the event a refund is denied and then re-shipped to the customer.
Any refund is subject to a satisfactory review and inspection by Ispire as to whether the product is returnable, damaged or defective, and in full compliance with these terms and conditions.
DENIAL OF RETURN
Should Ispire not accept the return, it will provide notice of its decision and the reason(s). In that event, Ispire will return the product to the customer at the customers’ expense for shipping. The customer retains the right to request Ispire to dispose of the product.
If product received by the customer that was invoiced correctly and the reason for the return was of no fault of Ispire or shipment company, the accepted returns are subject to a thirty percent (30%) restocking fee which will be deducted from any refund.
PROCESSING OF RETURN
If the return refund request is approved, the return will be processed within five (5) days via:
- Replacement product will be shipped,
- Resulting credits applied to any open balance, or
- Credit memo applied to customer account.
RETURN POLICY FOR NON-WARRANTY CLAIMS
- All returns require pre-approval from Ispire.
- All returns are subject to Ispire’ return policy. Custom, non-stock, or special order items are not eligible for return.
- Returned items must be unused, 100% complete, and in their original packaging.
- Returned items are subject to a 30% restocking fee.
- Items should be returned prepaid. Collect shipments will not be accepted.
- Items should be packaged in a safe and secure manner.
- All returns are subject to inspection by Ispire at the time of receipt. Any material damaged in transit to Ispire will be returned to the sender and will remain their property.
- A copy of the RMA Acknowledgement must be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org before the material is shipped with shipment tracking details and estimated date of arrival.
- A copy of the RMA Acknowledgement must be included with the material being returned. Failure to do so may result in a delay in processing your return.
- The RMA number should be clearly visible on the outside of each pallet or box in your return shipment.