Thanks for choosing Ispire hardware! Here are some best practices to help avoid common issues in filling, capping, assembly, and pressurization.
For easy transfer, ensure that the oil is heated to a temperature of 120 °F to 150 °F (49 °C - 65 °C). When hand-filling each unit, avoid overfilling by using a well-metered measuring apparatus with a blunt-tipped injection needle.
Identify the airway and oil tank (see Fig 1.)
• The airway is located directly in the center (The airway is not a fill hole)
• The oil tank surrounds the airway and is encased by a clear tube
Position the needle directly into the oil tank
• Carefully avoid the center tube, ensuring no oil is allowed to enter the airway
• To avoid spillage, fully insert the needle so that the tip is in contact with the bottom of the tank
With cartridge vertically-oriented, fill to the exact volume capacity for your model, leaving 1 mm of air at the top, before capping.
Cap immediately, inserting the mouthpiece onto the top-end of the cartridge
• Press on: press it down (less than 6 lbs) into the top of the hardware until it is level and clicks-in (you should hear double click).
• Screw on: screw the mouthpiece clockwise until it fits snugly against the top of the oil tank. (maximum torque of 4in-lb)
Please Note: Our tamper-evident feature results in damage to the parts if a mouthpiece is removed once it’s fully seated.
To avoid overfilling your cartridge or disposable, use a needle to hand-fill, leave some air at the top, and cap immediately. For best results, allow the oil to fully absorb by letting the hardware stand upright for ≥ 24 hours in a warm environment.
You must be 21 years of age or older to view page. Please verify your age to enter.
Your access is restricted because of your age.