Ispire is looking for a talented Project Manager to join their fun and driven team! This Project Manager will work with Growth Marketing leads and a cross-functional team of producers, marketing managers, creatives, product owners, operation leads, testing teams and business leads to develop, document and launch projects, features, and programs for the ongoing evolution of Ispire's services business and the associated customer experience. This Project Manager will be accountable for planning and allocating resources, preparing budgets, monitoring progress, and keeping Management informed throughout the project lifecycle. All of this takes place within the framework of achieving Ispire's goals and achieving their vision. Various projects require Project Managers, such as construction, information technology, human resources, sales and marketing.
The Project Manager roles and responsibilities may differ from one project to another, and the person in this position will possess significant flexibility and organizational skills. Some of the most common Project Manager duties for Ispire include but aren’t limited to:
- Ensure all projects are delivered on time within the stipulated scope and budget
- Lead the initiation and planning of a project and ensure technical feasibility and
communicate efficiently across multiple teams at once
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Develop a detailed plan to monitor and track the progress of the project
- Coordinate with internal and external parties for the flawless execution of projects
- Manage relationships between clients and Management/employees
Measure project performance using appropriate project management tools
(Asana, ClickUp, etc..) and methods (Agile, scrum, kanban)
- Perform risk management analysis to reduce project risks
- Report and escalate to upper management as and when needed
- Create and maintain a comprehensive project documentation
- Possess excellent organizational skills and a proven record of successful project
- Maintain, track, and request NDAs for the group and proactively manage the process
to minimize delays
- Facilitating with Marketing functions such as event planning and execution
Help reduce paperwork and superfluous digital communication with clear
communication and project oversight. Keep projects on course as succinctly and efficiently as possible, relaying appropriate feedback and questions to relevant team members
- Utilize standard project management workflow to develop project plans and track budgets, resources, and key dates and milestones
- Create, maintain, and distribute project documentation, internal reporting, meeting minutes and deliverables
- Delegate workloads cross-departmentally and with outside clients and vendors
Project Managers are responsible for planning and overseeing projects to ensure they are completed in a timely fashion and within budget. Project Managers plan and designate project resources, prepare budgets, monitor progress, and keep team members informed the entire way. This is all done within the confines of a Ispire’s goals and vision. Project Managers are needed on a wide variety of projects, including construction, IT, HR, Sales and Marketing. Successful Project Managers are deeply detail-oriented and have excellent communication skills.
- Experience in project management with a focus in cross-functional collaboration and prioritization.
- Thorough understanding of integrating design, business, marketing, engineering and stakeholder teams to clarify campaign objectives, define Growth Marketing goals and strategy, execution, and delivery processes.
- Stellar executive written and verbal communication skill with an ability to present ideas simply in presentations and documents across a range of partner perspectives.
- Successful experience in supporting multiple concurrent projects, across the various departments and products.
- Ability to prioritize, plan, and articulate ideas into easy to consume presentations and briefs.
- Deeply detail-oriented and organized with an obsession to manage process and details in order to drive scale and results.
- 5+ years of experience in task-based project management (preferably in a creative agency setting or software engineering)
- Fluent in managing DAM, CMS, and project management tools (i.e. Asana, Jira, Airtable, and Confluence.)